If you’re interested in volunteering, leading projects, networking and having fun – you can do all of this and more as a St John ambulance volunteer. As a volunteer of St John, there are many reasons to become a member. You will:
- Help your community and gain valuable skills
- Make an impact on people's lives
- Learn to be a leader
- Network with people in your community and around the world
- Grow personally and professionally
- Energize your life and have fun
You can become a local community responder that helps people during emergencies, an e-volunteer that helps online, or a professional volunteer based on your occupation or anything you care about. Whatever you choose, you’ll be sharing, caring and making a difference.